Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brno/Cz mags

Brno/Cz mags

I can remember a thread a from a good while ago about where to get these mags. Cant remember the sites name. Anyone help me ?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    rifle mags uk,

costly?

try just posting a few wanted adds on forums, there are loads of,second hand ones about at great prices,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Cheers guys, looked at riflmags but I'm sure it was a site strictly for Brno/Cz. Maybe they are one and the same. Like you say Bob quite pricey. Not for me so I don't mind them being nearly a weeks wages!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    Cheers guys, looked at riflmags but I'm sure it was a site strictly for Brno/Cz. Maybe they are one and the same. Like you say Bob quite pricey. Not for me so I don't mind them being nearly a weeks wages!
    to right bud,

have a a look

Request Rejected

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

What are the plastic mags like?

Your probably thinking of cz direct which are more expensive than rifle mags. I have metal and plastic and their is absolutely no practical difference whatsoever. Both feed the same, in fact I've noticed the metal mags can quickly present surface rust if not oiled. Go for the plastic mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    What are the plastic mags like?
    Some dislike them but I have had two plastic mags with my 452 for ten years or more and have had no problems with them whatsoever. They have been totally reliable while a friend who has an older steel magazine in his Brno has had problems with his which is contrary to what many claim and who seek out steel magazines in preference. For the cost of it you might as well give them a try.
    I don't know if they still sell them but rimfiremagic (South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies) are worth a try as their prices were quite reasonable some time back and their service has never been in question.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Cheers guys, will pass it all on

Never understood why a magpul 10 round .308 AI compatible is cheaper than a 10 round CZ .22lr mag ?