Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: dies

  1. #1
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,834
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

    dies

    hi lads

    may I ask if anyone has a set of 243 dies in nice condition that are for sale.

    redding or lee, 2/3 dies set no worried as they are for a newbie that I am helping out,

    thank you

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  2. #2
    I have a 243 Hornady 2 die set, box opened but unused,25 posted.pm me if interested.

  3. #3
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,834
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by swifturn View Post
    I have a 243 Hornady 2 die set, box opened but unused,25 posted.pm me if interested.
    thank you sir.

    not to keen on Hornady dies, but thank you for the offer

    regards

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  4. #4
    ok no problem.

  5. #5
    Hi Bob, you ought to keep a list and contact details of all these 'Newbies' you help out, then when you need some help you will know who to call.
    Hope you are keeping well and the knee is not giving you gyp.

  6. #6
    I have a set of Lee .243 Dies think they are the pacesetter ones with the 3 dies in a red tray excellent condition 30.00 posted - not actively looking to get rid of them but if you need some,

  7. #7
    have 2 die set 243 lee ,24 posted,

  8. #8
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,834
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi Bob, you ought to keep a list and contact details of all these 'Newbies' you help out, then when you need some help you will know who to call.
    Hope you are keeping well and the knee is not giving you gyp.

    hi ed

    he is not a newbie he is 60 years old but I have been showing him the loading techs I use, I have a set but they are going with my old/new 243 that has been sold, I just want a set to get him up and running, he has almost all the bits now barring the dies and a good powder funnel.

    the knee is what it is so that's that. the neck is now the problem, back in new hall Tuesday for a complete spinal MRI and then nerve conductivity tests, then back in a week to see the surgeon re the out come / potential op...again.

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  9. #9
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,834
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamegunner View Post
    I have a set of Lee .243 Dies think they are the pacesetter ones with the 3 dies in a red tray excellent condition 30.00 posted - not actively looking to get rid of them but if you need some,
    Quote Originally Posted by sassman186 View Post
    have 2 die set 243 lee ,24 posted,
    thank you lads

    I will contact peter when finished here at work,

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    the knee is what it is so that's that. the neck is now the problem, back in new hall Tuesday for a complete spinal MRI and then nerve conductivity tests, then back in a week to see the surgeon re the out come / potential op...again. bob.
    Wow, New Hall eh, I had to wait my turn for the good ole NHS and make do with SDH. I'm having problems with the hip on the opposite side of my replaced knee.
    Nothing different from most life long stalkers no doubt.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale .260 Ack Imp Dies
    By mildot in forum Reloading
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2016, 09:58
  2. For Sale .243 Dies & .243 Ackley Imp Dies
    By mildot in forum Reloading
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 16:13
  3. Intro to Full-Length Dies, Neck-Sizing Dies, and Small Base Dies
    By jcampbellsmith in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-09-2013, 18:53
  4. *SOLD* 300WM Lee Dies - 3 Dies set and 2 dies set
    By bewsher500 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-08-2013, 17:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •