Thread: Vortex

Vortex

Wanted Vortex Strike Eagle 1 x 6 x 24 for driven boar

Reliable supply of Vortex scopes is a mockery in the UK - I'll tell Bentley if he ever returns a phone call!

Apologies if any SD traders have stock and I haven't seen it listed, but got an e mail through from Brownells Uk saying they had UK based Vortex stock available.

Would much rather support UK trade direct - but....

Just checked here - STRIKE EAGLE RIFLESCOPE Strike Eagle 1-6x24mm AR-BDC - Brownells UK

and they list that scope as in stock at 260.

Hope that helps.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    Reliable supply of Vortex scopes is a mockery in the UK - I'll tell Bentley if he ever returns a phone call!

Apologies if any SD traders have stock and I haven't seen it listed, but got an e mail through from Brownells Uk saying they had UK based Vortex stock available.

Would much rather support UK trade direct - but....
    Supply is not a specific UK problem.

We currently have a lot of stock of red dots and some scopes such as the Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP (which Brownells don't). I don't believe we in the UK get treated any less fairly than those dealers in the US. In fact Black Rifle had some of the very first Strike Eagles anywhere worldwide when they came out last year. Vortex kit is very well priced, featured and warranted and is in huge demand so it's hardly surprising that there are supply "glitches".

Oh, back on topic. I've got an ex-demo Strike Eagle available for 230 inc postage and can do an incredible deal on a 3" offset mount to match
    www.blackrifle.co.uk - Firearms components, accessories, MDT Chassis systems, Vortex Optics and tools. Oh and manufacturer of a rather nice aftermarket magazine for the Tikka T3...

Glad to hear it - and happy a SD trader can sort the OP out

And Bentley returning phone calls?
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    And Bentley returning phone calls?
    He quite often phones for a chat
    www.blackrifle.co.uk - Firearms components, accessories, MDT Chassis systems, Vortex Optics and tools. Oh and manufacturer of a rather nice aftermarket magazine for the Tikka T3...

In that case - Stop hogging his phone time and I'd genuinely be obliged if you could mention I'm feeling all unloved!

Major Disorder has indeed sorted me out, strike eagle on its way, a demo at a fair price.