Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pins?

Pins?

Can anyone help with this? My house backs onto woodland full off Fallow and Boar (BUT Forestry so can I stalk it, can I like as heck!) and I keep seeing lots of this white fur. No its not Sheep, A;- I'm Welsh so i know sheep and B;- there is no crap and I Never see sheep in the forest behind me. I see this next to stone paths opposed to in the woods or on trees / wire. No blood, and as its hard and dry there are no trails either. If you see the photos its white occasionally with black flecks and for the 1st time I noticed long black hair as well very fine. None of it has skin tag's. Anyone got a clue, seems late for seeding winter coats? (PS Dog OFF lead for scale only !)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	closeup.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	1529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	long shot.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	1530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fur.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	1531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	1532

Cheers

WG

not a traveler grooming his horse???

Don't get many travelers in the Forest. They seem to disappear. Big place the Forest lost of places men don't walk (Without a gun)

A dog walker combing off a moulting mut??

People do it on paths round by us, no hair in their house/garden just leave it all outside, tends to be big fluffy useless dogs!! You normally can tell if the hair is game related or not by the amount of interest a dog shows in it.

Either a Drop Bear, the sort that live in trees and fall on people, or a reincarnation of the Ruradean bear. JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Either a Drop Bear, the sort that live in trees and fall on people, or a reincarnation of the Ruradean bear. JC
    LOL, I knew I should have gone for 45/70 not 243 Win !

JC275 don't mention the bear, they are sensitive about that!
    I don't think it was a polar bear ayway.

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!

Welsh Guy, keep searching for tracks. Whatever it is, you'll know if its native to the FoD if it has a different number of toes on each foot and webbed feet!

JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!

Welsh Guy, keep searching for tracks. Whatever it is, you'll know if its native to the FoD if it has a different number of toes on each foot and webbed feet!

JC
    I was going to go out at lunch but the sound of the banjos put me off

Right, enoughs enough. We are going to get banned for racism soon. All UK citizens are equal even those from the FoD and the West Country.
    JC