Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSC 1 Course West Sussex 2017.

DSC 1 Course West Sussex 2017.

As we have done for the past 5 years both Jon Snowdon (Greenlee stalking) and myself will be holding an early spring DSC 1 course again on the estate I manage in West Sussex.

Same price as last year 285.00 including lunch, tea and coffee.

Dates will be 10th to 12th MARCH 2017.

Please PM me for details.

Last edited by sikamalc; 23-01-2017 at 20:39.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Having done this course last year I can thoroughly recommend it. Jon is an excellent tutor and the course is well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie092 View Post
    Having done this course last year I can thoroughly recommend it. Jon is an excellent tutor and the course is well worth the money.
    +1. I did the course this year and can also highly recommend it.

Responded too.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Openings still available on this course. Pm for details.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I did mine with these guys and can recommend. Smaller groups, good teachers and great location.

Still some openings available in West Sussex.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Openings still available for the course.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Course filling, still a few spaces left.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.