Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Treecreeper Self climbing Highseat

  1. #1

    Treecreeper Self climbing Highseat

    For sale is a Treecreeper self climbing highseat, ive used it once so is in A1 condition, very handy piece of equipment, can be moved and used almost anywhere there is a decent tree.

    Looking for 100 ono plus postage or pick up.

    Last edited by Jager SA; 22-06-2010 at 11:39.

  2. #2
    Hi Jager,

    Have you any pictures bud?


    Sam

    PS; Why arent you listed as a Trade member? Just nosey
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Hi Jager,

    Have you any pictures bud?


    Sam

    PS; Why arent you listed as a Trade member? Just nosey

    I will take some Sam.

    Im not listed as trade because im not trading on here, anything I sell is my own personal equipment.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager SA View Post
    I will take some Sam.

    Im not listed as trade because im not trading on here, anything I sell is my own personal equipment.
    Ahh I see I thought it was just people whos jobs were stalking related, how silly.

    And thanks, I think I have a freind who might want it - he was looking at ordering in one from the states so this might be easier if its the sort of thing he wants.

    atb

    Sam
    Last edited by Sam; 22-06-2010 at 12:40. Reason: Moronic Disposition
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Ahh I see I thought it was just people whos jobs were stalking related, how silly.

    And thanks, I think I have a freind who might want it - he was looking at ordering in one from the states so this might be easier if its the sort of thing I want

    atb

    Sam
    I will do piccies in a bit.

  6. #6
    Ill show him the pictures at the weekend mate, see what he thinks


    Thanks

    Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

  7. #7
    Hi Jager

    I will give you 90 and collect as I am very local to you.

    Please PM if this is acceptable.

    Regards

    Redeye

  8. #8
    SOLD Pending funds.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Shooting or/climbing breeks
    By bogtrotter in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 13:17
  2. Climbing into highseats.
    By basil in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-12-2009, 23:18
  3. Climbing El Capitan
    By 243varmint in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:02
  4. Christened the new highseat............
    By re'M'ington in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-04-2009, 21:15
  5. climbing stands / tree pegs
    By david1976 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22-03-2009, 18:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •