Thread: Used Meindel hunting boots size 44.5 uk10

Used Meindel hunting boots size 44.5 uk10

I have 2 pairs of used Meindel hunting boots in size 44.5 (size 10 uk) for sale.
    i am selling them as I've gone over to using a different type of Meindel boot now which is very wide as my feet seem to get wider the older I get and they are sat there most days not being used which is a waste.
    Both pairs are in perfectly good but used working condition, one pair has seen a little more use than the other pair hence 30 less in price.
    The soles on both pairs still has lots of tread on them and they are lovely boots, perfect for anything you can throw at them. I have 2 pairs as I like to have a spare pair at hand in the truck In case i need them after crossing a ditch unsuccessfully !
    The boots cost just under 300 a pair with postage when I bought them and are these :

Meindl Glockner GTX

1st pair 150 posted
    2nd pair 120 posted

pm me with your mobile number or email address if your interested and I can text or email pictures .
    payment via bacs or Paypal.

Kindest regards, Olaf

How annoying; I'm looking for a spare pair of size 11. Can I ask which boot you're switching too?

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    How annoying; I'm looking for a spare pair of size 11. Can I ask which boot you're switching too?
    Ive sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Edchef View Post
    PM sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Edchef
    Hi Olaf
    Please could you send me photographs of your boots
    Many Thanks
    Ed Birch
    ed.chef@tiscali.co.uk
    hi Ed, I'm really sorry but the strangest ting happened the other day. I went into the shop to order some new and wider boots to replace the two pairs that I've put up for sale and the chap behind the counter actually talked me out of replacing the boots in favour of putting some special insoles in them. He explained to me that the boots are wide enough and that my feet were sore as I have very flat feet and so my heals were moving in the boot and strangely, causing my feet rub on the little and big toes. Really odd as the boots just felt too narrow to me, certainly not big enough to allow my feet to move, but, I tried out these very hard plastic insoles that he recommended and with great scepticism tried walking around the shop. Well, I've never had a more comfortable boot experience! What a good chap eh, the insoles were not cheap (36) but the fellow saved me from buying two new pairs of boots at 270 a pair !
    I've been using the insoles since last week now and I've walked miles in them doing my early morning hunting rounds of the farm and walking the dog and the insoles seem to have solved the problem.
    So, sorry but I'm going to have to withdraw the advert and will be keeping my boots. I'm pretty pleased as the boots still have years of life in them as id only just broken them in when I started to have sore feet.
    Hope you find yourself some good boots.

kindest regards, Olaf