Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaser r8

Blaser r8

has any one got one yet? If so, whats it like?

regards steve

Went to look at buying one today.
    I dont like the system and it put me off.

Blaser do have some good deals on R93's and I walked away today having ordered a new 243/270/300WM barrels, brand new grade 7 wood, black action, 2 new jet z's, and 30mm saddle mount.

I like the safety part of the R8, but praticalitys... when my pockets are full of dead mice, fluff and blood that trigger is just gonna need cleaning lots!

I would go R93

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Sako 85

Is it christmas?? that was a great splash out. Hope you have fun with your new toys. The dealer must have closed up for the rest of the week. R93 are the business you won't be disappointed.

I got a R8 synthetic between the hands last week, well, it's a nice rifle but don't feel a big difference with my actual R93... again more expensive! is it worth the money? Nice rifle anyway...

There have been several write ups in the Swedish hunting press about the R8. all have been very positive about it. Improvements to the locking of the bolt was one thing that has been improved. Do Blaser ring my bell? No , but I'm sure they will sell like hot cakes.

i am suppesed to be collecting mine on thusrsday, i will keep you posted

steve

Quote Originally Posted by sako85 View Post
    Went to look at buying one today.
    I dont like the system and it put me off.

Blaser do have some good deals on R93's and I walked away today having ordered a new 243/270/300WM barrels, brand new grade 7 wood, black action, 2 new jet z's, and 30mm saddle mount.

i thought you sold a 30-06 R93 because you couldnt get on with it? glad to see you've seen the light

Sako 85, Where's these good deals to mate.

got my new r8 yesterday, allready shooting half inch groups...i will give a more detailed account of the rifle next week.

steve