.204 Moderator

Pirate hunter

So following on from my other thread i ordered a .204, next question is what moderators are you lads using on them.Only seems to be a few that make it for the 204!! i know others will fit just wondered.

Andy

I have a wildcat Predator 8 on mine but I do prefer the AS UTRA CQB that I've got on my other custom rifles.

Either or work well though mate

I have a ase CQB I am putting up for,swaps as I have changed it for a ase sl5, on my day time 20 tactical.

love the ase mods and have another s5 on my 6mmbr, and I have a aim sonic on my other 20 tac but it's not as good but a lot lighter than the ase,

bob.

I have the .22 sl5 on the Vartarg, it's VERY quiet, I'll bet it's quiet on the 204 too. It seems very nicely made and is nice and short too, only 44mm thick...

I use a dm80 and my mate uses a jet z cqbs . The dm80 is a lot quieter than the jet z but it is bulkier.
Richard utting says the wildcat evolution 20 cal mod is quieter than the dm80 so I wouldn't mind trying one.

Can't beat the JetZ compacts in my opinion, got one on my 204 and tried a few others, the JetZ' s are bomb proof, quite and small. And you can easily get the tread bushing changed if you want to put it on something else.
Ben

Got the .204 Evo on order. Should be here next week. The Ase Utra jet-z worked well but the reports from the Wildcat have tempted me.

Back