Thread: GRS Berserk Stock for Tikka T3 Hunter

GRS Berserk Stock for Tikka T3 Hunter

Hi all,

Does any one on here have a GRS Berserk stock fitted to a Tikka T3 Hunter (factory barrel)?

If so could you post a picture of the spacing around the barrel and forend.

I am looking at buying a GRS Berserk stock for my Tikka T3 Hunter in 6.5x55 and was wondering what the spacing around the standard barrel looks like.

Thanks in advance

Colin
    Vegetarian is an old Native American word meaning Bad Hunter

I've just fitted one to my T3 with a sporter barrel and there is quite a gap but with a blued barrel it's not really noticeable. If you want to pm me your email or mobile number I'll send you some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    I've just fitted one to my T3 with a sporter barrel and there is quite a gap but with a blued barrel it's not really noticeable. If you want to pm me your email or mobile number I'll send you some pictures.
    PM sent

Thanks
    Vegetarian is an old Native American word meaning Bad Hunter

The gap between the stock and a standard barrel is huge, because the same stock is also designed to work on Tikkas with varmint barrels.

Cheers

Bruce

It sure is huge Jimmy. We dropped this 308 Tikka straight into the GRS and it shot directly into the same place as when the standard stock was fitted.
    Just a straight swap over, improved handling and excellent comfort.

Does it add much weight ? I wouldn't mind trying one and an extra pound or so might not be so bad in -06

Quote Originally Posted by Roncon1 View Post
    Does it add much weight ? I wouldn't mind trying one and an extra pound or so might not be so bad in -06
    It does add extra weight Ron but the plus side way out shine`s the negative..
    We had another GRS delivered today for another Tikka Lite in 243 which we use exclusive for Fox. I`ll sight it in tomorrow and I`ll take a few picture`s

Quote Originally Posted by Roncon1 View Post
    GRS stock is about 1 pound heavier than the standard synthetic stock.

Cheers

Bruce

Few picture`s of the GRS Tikka`s along side the Pro stalker sticks exclusively hand made by myself

Gap