GRS Berserk Stock for Tikka T3 Hunter

colly1612

Hi all,

Does any one on here have a GRS Berserk stock fitted to a Tikka T3 Hunter (factory barrel)?

If so could you post a picture of the spacing around the barrel and forend.

I am looking at buying a GRS Berserk stock for my Tikka T3 Hunter in 6.5x55 and was wondering what the spacing around the standard barrel looks like.

Thanks in advance

Colin

I've just fitted one to my T3 with a sporter barrel and there is quite a gap but with a blued barrel it's not really noticeable. If you want to pm me your email or mobile number I'll send you some pictures.

It sure is huge Jimmy. We dropped this 308 Tikka straight into the GRS and it shot directly into the same place as when the standard stock was fitted.
Just a straight swap over, improved handling and excellent comfort.

Does it add much weight ? I wouldn't mind trying one and an extra pound or so might not be so bad in -06

Does it add much weight ? I wouldn't mind trying one and an extra pound or so might not be so bad in -06

It does add extra weight Ron but the plus side way out shine`s the negative..
We had another GRS delivered today for another Tikka Lite in 243 which we use exclusive for Fox. I`ll sight it in tomorrow and I`ll take a few picture`s :thumb:

Few picture`s of the GRS Tikka`s along side the Pro stalker sticks exclusively hand made by myself :D

Gap

Back