Thread: Hunting opportunities in June

Hunting opportunities in June

G'day all,

My soon to be wife and I are planning on visiting her sister in London next year for our first married trip together.

I couldn't go half way around the world and not hunt that's for sure. I'd really love to try for a nice roe buck (maybe a muntjac too).

My question is, will they be hard antler in June and is that even in season?

I really preferred the idea of a hunt swap but finding someone has been hard so any affordable guide suggestions would be good.

My goal is to take a respectable 6 point buck, dont need a hunt with bells and whistles, pampering etc.

Appreciate any help,

Gsp

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Drop me a PM and we can sort something out for you. Roe bucks will be in season and in hard antler. Hours of daylight are at their longest from mid June onwards.

The estate I manage is 2,500 acres just south of Gatwick, about 45 minutes train journey from Victoria Cross station. We get the odd Muntjac but I wouldn't guarantee seeing one at that time of year and they will mostly be in velvet.

Regards

Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Drop me a PM and we can sort something out for you. Roe bucks will be in season and in hard antler. Hours of daylight are at their longest from mid June onwards.

The estate I manage is 2,500 acres just south of Gatwick, about 45 minutes train journey from Victoria Cross station. We get the odd Muntjac but I wouldn't guarantee seeing one at that time of year and they will mostly be in velvet.

Regards

Malcolm
    G'day Malcolm.

I sent you a message a few days ago but not sure if it went through, let me know if you've received nothing from me yet.

whereabout in australia are you?

Quote Originally Posted by GSPhunter View Post
    G'day Malcolm.

I sent you a message a few days ago but not sure if it went through, let me know if you've received nothing from me yet.

Email sent this evening. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you
    Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by ferretmanabu View Post
    whereabout in australia are you?
    I'm in Victoria mate

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Email sent this evening. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you
    Malcolm
    Nothing has come through yet. Could you possibly just copy and paste the text into a private message on this forum?

Cheers,