Thread: Kit Monster Paracord - OITF Grab Bags

Kit Monster Paracord - OITF Grab Bags

Hi all,

I picked up an Out-In-The-Field grab bag from Kit Monster Paracord (via their Facebook page) the other day and have been very impressed with it, especially for the money as it was only £28 including P&P!

Its got loads of pockets which all zip up, the main compartment is roomy and easily holds binos, rangefinders and what-not (I also got 150 12g cartridges in it going clay shooting with some room to spare) plus it has a draw tie on top to keep water out and the main strap has a padded shoulder strap so its comfy to carry for long periods of time. I also like the little patches on the back as they seem to stop it slipping around on your clothing.

I've loaded mine up with all the various things I take stalking (bar rifle and ammo) so in the morning all I have to do is grab that bag, the bandookie and ammo.

Worth a look if anyone is in the market for a new kit bag thats not too large but still has enough storage for everything you need.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kit Monster 4.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	73467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kit Monster 3.JPG 
Views:	154 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	73466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kit Monster 2.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	73465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kit Monster 1.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	73464

Looks pretty sturdy. Nice buy
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Check out this item on eBay number 121356891220

I was looking to buy one myself.
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"

Quote Originally Posted by scotch_egg View Post

And at a better price too - nice find!

They're very good I must admit. I like the fact they're not too bulky and you can fit everything you need in them, plus if you go out with a jacket in the morning and then its hot in the evening and you take the jacket off you dont have to decant everything into the trouser pockets and walk around looking like you have a couple of rabbits stuffed in each pocket haha

That looks nice compact size - what's the stitching and Zips like?

Quote Originally Posted by rainman_l View Post
    That looks nice compact size - what's the stitching and Zips like?
    From what I've seen so far - pretty robust! I'll caveat that by saying that I've not had it long so it may fall apart down the line, but thus far it looks well made.

SD Regular
    I've had something very similar for a couple of years - made in China - has lasted very well and lives in the back of the car, so always ready to go. It sits really well on the body, and as it's on the side, allows a rifle to sit on the shoulder too. I've worn one all day without discomfort. The waist strap when deployed means it doesn't move on the hip either.

Good buy I'd say
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by scotch_egg View Post

I just stuck molle tactical shoulder bags into search and it came up with loads of price options.... and all based in either Gosport or Portsmouth and a few with London... same seller, many eBay trading names.

Molle Tactical Shoulder Strap Bag | eBay

Take your pick... seems Gosport/Portsmouh are out of green and bud.

Cheers

Fizz

Very nice looking manbag that. I'm tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbangwhallop View Post
    I just stuck molle tactical shoulder bags into search and it came up with loads of price options.... and all based in either Gosport or Portsmouth and a few with London... same seller, many eBay trading names.

Molle Tactical Shoulder Strap Bag | eBay

Take your pick... seems Gosport/Portsmouh are out of green and bud.

Cheers

Fizz
    I am going to order one now. I recently bought an electrical item for my car off eBay. Clearly the company was Chinese but the item dispatched from the UK. It would seem that this is a common practice.
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"