Game larder / chiller

paulbshooting

Good evening

I am after any feedback or recommendations please. I want to buy a proper freestanding chiller to take min two fallow or four roe, with a loading rail. Got two converted larder fridges which are great for roe but difficult with fallow size & weight plus need more capacity until dealer can pick up each week esp for winter doe cull. I have an electric winch installed in the roof and the floor space so time to get some proper kit. Had a look about and found German products from coolgame, plus huntsman and SMH. Not keen on a build yourself. Happy to pay for quality. Thanks in advance.

I have a cool game lu9000, never had any complaints with either the fridge or the company, only regret was as I had the space not going for the 10000. But that's just so I could fit a red in!!! Will take two Sika stags without to much a squeeze, have had three Sika hinds in it and was still space.
if funds and space are available and you have the opertunity to take reds go for the bigger fridge.
david

I have a cool game lu9000, never had any complaints with either the fridge or the company, only regret was as I had the space not going for the 10000. But that's just so I could fit a red in!!! Will take two Sika stags without to much a squeeze, have had three Sika hinds in it and was still space.
if funds and space are available and you have the opertunity to take reds go for the bigger fridge.
david
Same as above, I have the larger one and it's excellent, if you do get one also get the stainless tray for the bottom, makes cleaning a whole lot easier.

Interesting thread this as im half tempted too! I really like the look a build of the cool game units and was thinking along the lines of a lu9000. As for the small SMH products I've only seen them on the internet, they seem to be very cheap. looking at there website there permanently out of stock. Interestingly though paulbshooting they have a place in Romsey if your anywhere near there? they may have some stock you can look at?

Interesting thread this as im half tempted too! I really like the look a build of the cool game units and was thinking along the lines of a lu9000. As for the small SMH products I've only seen them on the internet, they seem to be very cheap. looking at there website there permanently out of stock. Interestingly though paulbshooting they have a place in Romsey if your anywhere near there? they may have some stock you can look at?

Give Rob McCuig a call at SMH - good to do business with

http://smhproducts.com/catalog/game...der-fridges-and-chillers/_71,132/-/1/date/asc

Last edited:
Back