Thread: Interarms in 8 x 68?

Interarms in 8 x 68?

What the he11 does a guy do with this one?
    It followed me back to my truck today as I left one of the local gun emporiums.......hey, I though it was cool, it was there....that's all it takes sometimes...:-)

alberta boy will be along to help me out on disposing of this one I'm sure....:-)

Consider it disposed , I'll be back from Saskatchewan next Friday ....... we'll talk....... I'll even talk dirty if the price is right lol .

AB

That's a bit harsh . True , but harsh .

AB

God damn it! Maybe I need to move to Canada.
    Any Questions Feel Free to PM me

I had one in a Heym sr20 with a 26 inch barrel would shoot under half inch group with Hornady 170gr rn,
    175gr sierra would drop deer like lightning at any range,
    200gr swift-A frame would drop everything that was bigger than 500 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncas View Post
    I had one in a Heym sr20 with a 26 inch barrel would shoot under half inch group with Hornady 170gr rn,
    175gr sierra would drop deer like lightning at any range,
    200gr swift-A frame would drop everything that was bigger than 500 lbs.
    I had one in a Brno 602 that shot about the same with Nosler 200 gr Partitions an Hornady 220 gr Interlocks , sadly now discontinued . It was a beautiful rifle , but it was a bit of a heavy pig to carry in high country . I was talked out of it by a mutual friend of conquest 1 and myself . I've always kept an eye out for one , but they are a scarce caliber . With the proper bullets , they're capable of taking anything in North America .

AB

I have lusted after an 8x68 for longer than I can recall.That Interarms looks a real beauty. I would happily use an 8 x 68 for all non dangerous game. I know a bloke that used one very successfully on Asiatic Buffalo and Sambar, with the right projectiles of course.

Mike.