Thread: 19" Alloy Wheels and Tyres.

19" Alloy Wheels and Tyres.

Attachment 73520
    4 x 19" 7 Spoke, LR Style 703 Alloy Wheels fitted with 255 x 55x R19 Goodyear Wrangler Tyres with 5mm of tread.
    The wheels are almost as new, there is a small scuff on one of them that has to be really looked for to be seen.
    The tyres are fitted with TPMS valves and the wheels have centre logo discs.
    There is also a spare tyre of the same size, make and tread depth included.
    These are off of my 2015 D4 SE Tech and have only done 16500 miles.
    Due to size and me not having the facility to pack them for transport, they must be collected from
    SP4. area.
    Asking price 550.00
    Last edited by EMcC; 21-08-2016 at 08:37.

I wish I had the malum to operate on E Bay, these type of wheels alone are a lot more than I am asking for them complete with useable tyres so thought they might go to a better home on this site.
    Last edited by EMcC; 21-08-2016 at 22:01.

'Malum' I love it Eddy but had to look it up mind.....lol That's why I know it as EvilBay.

Martin

Blog Entries
    I'm just about to buy a Disco so if you still have these when I'm sorted I may well be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Martin I haven't looked it up and can only assume what it means because in another of my many lives in other places my driver used to refer to idiots as people that " Didn't have the Malum to tie their own shoe laces " along with a few other choice words I might add ;-)

PS I'm going to look it up now :-)

Wow !
    Just looked it up and it seems that I have been using it in the wrong context for years, I wonder what some of the other words he used meant ;-)
    I think I had better look up a few of the other words I use now and again from Arabic, Hokkien/Chinese, Malay and German before I land myself in trouble ;-)
    Last edited by EMcC; 22-08-2016 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Wow !
    Just looked it up and it seems that I have been using it in the wrong context for years, I wonder what some of the other words he used meant ;-)
    I think I had better look up a few of the other words I use now and again from Arabic, Hokkien/Chinese, Malay and German before I land myself in trouble ;-)

'Shifte Cushe'.............

There's one for you Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    'Shifte Cushe'.............There's one for you Eddy
    Oh dear Martin, that brings back memories of going through the Suez canal, we were told not to shout that at the Arabs as we went through.
    We went through in convoy so we felt safe but the reaction we got when disobeying orders were sometimes quite drastic, sometimes just a flick of their backsides but on a couple of occasions the ship drew small arms fire and as a result we were all locked down and told not to even open our port holes !!
    I thought that quite unfair as we were not allowed to shoot back !!

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Oh dear Martin, that brings back memories of going through the Suez canal, we were told not to shout that at the Arabs as we went through.
    We went through in convoy so we felt safe but the reaction we got when disobeying orders were sometimes quite drastic, sometimes just a flick of their backsides but on a couple of occasions the ship drew small arms fire and as a result we were all locked down and told not to even open our port holes !!
    I thought that quite unfair as we were not allowed to shoot back !!

Now that's just unfair Eddy........lol

These wheels are now on hold for a prospective buyer, will post as sold when deal is done.