Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seeker1

Quote Originally Posted by Seekerstag1 View Post
    Hellow

Wait for it....................

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Goodbye.

Frankly if people cant be bothered to read the site instructions on joining, and think that HELLOW is an intro they are probably trolls or antis.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Didn't take long,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

How to make friends and influence people.....
    Last edited by deerstalker.308; 23-08-2016 at 11:56.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Hang on a minute, I know this guy he is one of my close friends.His name is Colin Marshall he has been stalking for many years as well as being a commercial fisherman, he is one of the good guys but computers are not something that he understands too much so give him a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Doctor View Post
    Hang on a minute, I know this guy he is one of my close friends.His name is Colin Marshall he has been stalking for many years as well as being a commercial fisherman, he is one of the good guys but computers are not something that he understands too much so give him a break.
    If that's the case then I'm sure admin will remove his suspension, its hard to remember sometimes that not everyone in this day and age is computer savvy. Apologies for jumping on the band wagon if that's the case.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

I am admin on another site, I delete accounts if I'm unsure. The checks we do require an IP address, if it is hidden I delete. I would rather delete a few good people by mistake than let an anti or troll join. If like here somebody can vouch for the person trying to join the issue is very easily sorted. Being admin is a tougher job than folk think and very time consuming

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Doctor View Post
    Irrespective of the fact of not being great with IT (me included) he still managed to put one word up as an introduction. How are we supposed to know who he is or whether he is a troll, or anti?

This is why we ask, and it is flagged up when joining, to make a brief intro of calibres and experience. we don't ask for your real name, we don't ask for your life story, we just ask for some info to try and make sure you are genuine.

Furthermore I notice he signed in under your computer IP address. So he was using the same machine as you to join!

I will lift the ban for 24 hours and he can make an appropriate introduction. So he has his break, but don't blame us for trying to maintain the site security.

You also have a PM.

Thank you
    Last edited by sikamalc; 23-08-2016 at 16:41.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.