Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: yukon photon 6.5 x 50

  1. #1

    yukon photon 6.5 x 50

    Sorted

    thanks
    Last edited by AndrewT059; 24-08-2016 at 20:18.

  2. #2
    yes I will pm you

  3. #3
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743
    I offered a brand new one I have sat here doing nothing, but not what was wanted.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    I offered a brand new one I have sat here doing nothing, but not what was wanted.

    ok, so didnt want to spend no lot of money on a second nv, as i have one already, and its not going to be used that offten, so was looking for a cheapy one,

    you said make you an offer which i did, but you didnt except,

    regards Andrew

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT059 View Post
    ok, so didnt want to spend no lot of money on a second nv, as i have one already, and its not going to be used that offten, so was looking for a cheapy one,

    you said make you an offer which i did, but you didnt except,

    regards Andrew

    fair comment, but if you put a max price you are willing to pay might get a response, I happen to have one thats been used once
    Cheers
    Ray

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    fair comment, but if you put a max price you are willing to pay might get a response, I happen to have one thats been used once
    Cheers
    Ray
    have bought one already
    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Yukon Photon
    By Lucky Sniper in forum Optics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-09-2014, 20:28
  2. Yukon Photon
    By white van man in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-12-2013, 20:45
  3. Yukon Photon
    By white van man in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2013, 07:40
  4. Yukon Photon IR
    By Bigboab29 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 11:37
  5. Yukon Photon
    By geoffrey in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30-08-2013, 23:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •