Thread: Redding T7 Turret Press - Comp Seating Die - Deluxe die set

Redding T7 Turret Press - Comp Seating Die - Deluxe die set

I have for sale the following

Redding T7 Turret Press ( pristine condition )
    225 Incl p&p .................................................. ......... SOLD

ReddingCompetition Bullet Seating Die ... 6.5 x 55

“No seating die on the market is built to this level of precision.”

This patented design quickly established itself as the "state of the art" in straight line bullet seaters and beat the concentricity problems inherent in all other seating dies of this type.

Tighter manufacturing tolerances were made possible due to the details of the floating seating stem system. The bullet guide to seating stem fit is so precise that the seating stem can actually be demonstrated to "float" on a column of air. The seating stem is precision ground to exactly match the bullet diameter.

Alignment and accuracy are enhanced by the cartridge case and bullet being completely supported and aligned in a close fitting, precision ground sleeve before the bullet seating begins.

The micrometer is calibrated in .001" increments for precise seating depth and is infinitely adjustable. The micrometer also has a feature that allows you to re-set it to your favorite seating depth.

No seating die on the market is built to this level of precision

Incl p&p

Redding Deluxe Die Set 6.5 x 55

Redding Die sets use only the finest alloys available and are machined to the tightest tolerances in the industry. The Deluxe die set is comprised of the seating, neck sizing and full length sizing dies. The full length (FL) resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly with a neck expander (size button). The seating die (ST) includes bullet guide, built-in crimp ring and the proper seating plug. The neck resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly with a neck expander (size button).

70 Incl p&p ... Please Note ... "For some reason I can`t post pics so these are stock pictures but my gear is in pristine condition, pm me with your email if these are of any interest"

Cheers

Bob

Last edited by bobg757; 26-08-2016 at 16:00.

T7 Turret Press . SOLD

Dies still available

Cheers

Bob