Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any PW members on here?

Any PW members on here?

I am hoping that there might be a Pigeon Watch Member or two on here that can help me out. I think I might have been banned as I have just tried logging on from several computers and all I get each time is a notice saying "You don't have permission to do this" which suggests that I have been banned without any notification.
    If there are any members on here could they please just log on and check my username (Frenchieboy) in the members section and see what it says about my membership status.
    If I have been banned I suspect that I know exactly why.

Edit. If for any reason I have been banned I do not want any members putting their membership at risk.
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 25-08-2016 at 08:30.

It says "this member is no longer active" you naughty naughty boy.

Here's what I get. I sent them a mail asking why as I hardly ever use PW.

Cheers,

Rory

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    I am hoping that there might be a Pigeon Watch Member or two on here that can help me out. I think I might have been banned as I have just tried logging on from several computers and all I get each time is a notice saying "You don't have permission to do this" which suggests that I have been banned without any notification.
    If there are any members on here could they please just log on and check my username (Frenchieboy) in the members section and see what it says about my membership status.
    If I have been banned I suspect that I know exactly why.

Edit. If for any reason I have been banned I do not want any members putting their membership at risk by asking PW why, I will explain to them via PM.

There loss Pete............

Life beyond PW is better spent on here....

This might explain...

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

The more times you go, there is always a chance of going home with one

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

OK, thanks for that guys! I somehow expected that even though all I did was to stand up for a Trader (Who is a very close and personal friend on mine) who was getting slagged off by a couple of PW members who were bordering on being quite slanderous. The trader/close friend who was not a member of PW (And did not want to take up membership) saw the thread and asked if I would be willing to put a reply up for him which he dictated to me. The thread was pulled straight away and I heard nothing more till I tried to log on this morning. I would have thought that if PW wanted to ban me for this they would at least have had the good manners to send me a PM or e-mail telling me so - Or is it OK for members to slag someone off (Both unfairly and slanderously) but not OK to stand up for the person being slagged off - Seems a bit hypocritical to me!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    sadly this can happen on a few site FB.

been done to me on a couple of occasions, and as said their loss.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I have to agree with you Tim even though I wish I hadn't watched that video while drinking a cup of tea!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    I have to agree with you Tim even though I wish I hadn't watched that video while drinking a cup of tea!

I am sure they have watched that one.......you should make one your self being a youtube veteran!!

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

The more times you go, there is always a chance of going home with one

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

PW is almost as bad as THL for approaching critical mass of idiots . . . . . .
    Last edited by Woodsmoke; 30-08-2016 at 13:11. Reason: Crap spelling
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

I reckon it is a lovely site especially for folk that don't take life too serious :-)