Stalking Directory Lapel Pins

Ferryman

I just wondered if anyone had produced SD lapel pins, which would make identifying other SD members easier at shows and events ?.

Would consider it but doubt that admin would be happy to pay for trade membership of my lapel.......£10/month

IIRC, the last time this proposal was aired the general consensus of opinion was, and I paraphrase somewhat, "We don't need no steenking lapel badges"

I don't think its a bad idea, a nice subtle one... It would help with ID and take out some of the awkward guess work...

Alternatively we just decide on a species and buy are own? ;

roe-deer-stag-pewter-lapel-pin-badge.jpg

Last edited:
I just wondered if anyone had produced SD lapel pins, which would make identifying other SD members easier at shows and events ?.
SD items have been produced in the past but it all fizzled out.
Admin own the SD so no one can produce anything without their express permission.
There used to be an SD `shop` but I see that it`s now gone.

Last edited:
Would the pink pins just be for Blaser owners(me included) ? Hold on didn't someone in the 1930's and 40's try all this coloured lapel badges ? mmmm how did that idea work out :-|

The shop fizzled out through lack of interest. At the initial proposal there was no end of interest, which was followed by months of research, finding a supplier, getting the online shop set up and finally going live. Alex and I devoted a lot of time and effort to it. Come the grand opening it was a complete and utter flop, all those keen and eager people at the outset just disappeared, the shop folded along with any plans for future retail. Although we run the site at cost, the amount of time and effort that goes into a retail project would demand that it provided an income, and it does not. That's it in a nutshell.

John

SD items have been produced in the past but it all fizzled out.
Admin own the SD so no one can produce anything without their express permission.
There used to be an SD `shop` but I see that it`s now gone.

Never understood the concept of someone wanting to advertise someone elses business by wearing badges,stickers etc............whats that all about??

Back