Thread: Millies Wolfheart wet food - feedback?

Millies Wolfheart wet food - feedback?

Folks

We've got a 2 1/2 year old lab who's happily hoovered up Millies Wolfheart dry complete for the last 2 years, but has suddenly turned his nose up and has refused to touch it for 3 days now.

We're going to move him onto wet for a bit, and then mix it up on a weekly basis just to give him a bit of variety (I know, but he's 9 9's pet, and an integral part of the family, so his happiness is reflected by the children and The Bride, and I need to keep them happy as well!!).

We'll stick with Millies dry as it's superb food with no additives whatsoever, but wondered if anyone is using the Millies wet food as I want to stick to the same brand/philosophy/ingredients. The wet scores as highly as the dry, but feedback would be useful...

Ta muchly
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Don't know about Millies, but we feed natural Instinct to ours. Might be worth a comparison to see how the ingredients stack up against each other

http://www.naturalinstinct.com/raw-d...FYgV0wodNrMBnQ
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Slightly off topic, but do you have a bitch nearby who's in season? Our dogs (all male) go off their food when the neighbours' bitches are in season. Only lasts a few days, and then their normal appetites resume.

No dogs within 100yds in any direction, so not that. He's hungry, just no interest in usual food. Must be dull eating the same stuff, so we'll chop and change from now.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    Don't know about Millies, but we feed natural Instinct to ours. Might be worth a comparison to see how the ingredients stack up against each other

http://www.naturalinstinct.com/raw-d...FYgV0wodNrMBnQ
    Ta, I'll have a look at that