The Failing State of SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your so blinded by stupidity it hurts me to type, what am I advertising? at most a logo of a business that's mine that if you don't know me you would never click on. No courses, no products nothing so what should I pay for..... the right to post an avatar of my choice when after all exposing a young woman by sticking your dogs nose up her skirt is A+ ok as an avatar. Proud and just standards [/QUOTE]

I have just put into bold, all of the grammatical mistakes in that rant Paul! (The content is also seriously floored). Perhaps I'm not the stupid one?
(I have no idea why I can no longer do quotes correctly?)

Ooh, shot yourself in the foot there.

:rolleyes:

Personally I don't think threads like this do the sport or the forum any good - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything and if you don't like the place then you're free to leave.

This isn't an attack on the OP by any means. I just find it sad when threads like this pop up as there isn't any need for it IMO.

I agree, also applies to the current nonsense regarding BASC's internal affairs, wouldn't it be better to focus on stalking & enjoyment of the countryside and deal with admin issues etc. confidentially via pm's?

the funny thing is in all of this, nothing relates to stalking or resolution, it's more important pick a corner and ignore the issues at hand while getting a piece

Does anyone believe this thread is helping anyone?

Paul and Admin, neither of you should be doing this sort of dirty washing in public. It's not professional and does neither of your reputations any good. If you have a dispute behave like grown ups and sort it out amongst yourselves. The various comments and politics of the SD collective are unlikely to be very useful and do little to enhance anyones reputation.

There is also the BASC way. Handbags between the eyes and the police called?

Admin, this may be a dumb question but why is Paul not allowed his avatar but Pheasant Sniper is allowed company name & web address? Neither is a trade member.

I don't know either of these guys but that struck me as odd.

I wouldn't be in this sport at all if it wasn't for SD, nor would I have my FAC or my DSC1. I've met some cracking people, made some great mates and find the site to be an endlessly interesting and informative resource.
Same here, but mindless bickering threads do spoil it sometimes.

I have just read this thread in it's entirety, it appeared since last I was online. Suffice to say that I do not intend to get involved in petty arguments and FB squabbles, it is all playground stuff and needs to end. Paul is obviously not happy here and does not wish to play by the rules so in true playground style he has been banned.

So can we now please get on with "proper" topics.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back