Available: Syndicate place maybe

rph6.5

I've recently re tendered(what a pain!) for a piece of FC ground in the Borders, which I've run for the last 10years. However one of our syndicate members is also in the process of trying to get a piece of his own, and so there maybe a place in our syndicate available. Please PM me with your number, or I can send mine-I prefer to speak rather than message. Level 2, First Aid, Firearms Cert etc needed please. Obviously this is dependent on me being successful in my bid, and also the other member leaving. rph6.5

I know this guy and the permission in question.
Both are TOP quality
Anyone qualified & wondering to apply, have no qualms.

Thanks for above-I was successful -interview next week. One place available, please pm your number.rph6.5

I know this guy and the permission in question.
Both are TOP quality
Anyone qualified & wondering to apply, have no qualms.

Have to agree. Well done rph6.5 in securing the RDMP again, the new process wasn't easy. Nice piece of ground, very fond memories and the largest buck I have ever shot in 25 years of roe stalking.

DS

Illustrations

As a fortunate incumbent for the past 2 years of this quality permission, thought it would be of interest to some to see some pics of this Scottish Borders stalking environment. Cheers K

Attachments

• view from hi seat.JPG
    view from hi seat.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 154
  • hi seat.JPG
    hi seat.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_8390.jpg
    IMG_8390.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_8477.jpg
    IMG_8477.jpg