Thread: Thumb hole stock for CZ 455

Thumb hole stock for CZ 455

Hi everyone,

I'm keen to get a thumb hole stock for a cz 455. Heard that I'd be looking at ~200 for a boyds import from the US. Not very keen to pay that amount given that they used to be cheaper if I can get away with it! Do any of you know of any other options? Is it possible to buy a TH stock from CZ? I can't seem to find a way of doing so.

Thanks in in advance as always!

I have 2 Boyds thumbhole stocks and I didn't pay more than 130 each including import taxes. CZ use Boyds stocks so not much point going to them.
    Tusker

A while ago when I was in dauntsey guns they had a boyds for a 455 in there, when I asked they said they got it from edgar bros, feeling it and the standard cz thumbhole I prefer the cz as the grip is a bit fuller and fitted my big hands better, I never did any thing about it as I wondered if I could mod it to fit a 452, but when I was talking to them saying about it there was only maybe 20 difference in the price and I do not think it was as much as 200, I know they do not show them on the website, might be worth a call.

I got a Boyds thumbhole stock for my BRNO it was less than 150 including shipping and import duty

Message Stephen on the above link he'll give you a cracking price. 130 unfinished thumbhole laminate for my brno mod 2. I'm hoping to order mine in the next couple of weeks
    Last edited by Shropshire Dan; 01-09-2016 at 22:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Shropshire Dan View Post
    Message Stephen on the above link he'll give you a cracking price. 130 unfinished thumbhole laminate for my brno mod 2. I'm hoping to order mine in the next couple of weeks
    Thank you everyone!

Shropshire Dan, without sounding like an idiot, am I right in saying unfinished as in not polished or something? Thank you

Yeah it will need final sanding slightly and lacquered etc. At least that way you get the finish you want and it's uk based trade