Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A couple Of nights on the rabbits, Herefordshire

A couple Of nights on the rabbits, Herefordshire

Evening all, looking for someone who fancies a couple of evenings bashing bunnies in herefordshire. Gets a bit boring on your own after a while and there are still plenty to deal with!I use 22 and night vision to be as discreet as possible so would prefer someone using a similiar set up.Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested, thanks

I sometimes think the same but most people don't want to go out at 7pm and come back at 7am. The wives complain apparently. I mean, why would they? They get the to all to themselves.
    mine is delighted to see the back of me.
    good luck with finding someone.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Judging by the response I think you could be right! I wonder what would happen if I added there's deer on the land ��

Quote Originally Posted by Jackd View Post
    Judging by the response I think you could be right! I wonder what would happen if I added there's deer on the land ��
    And a pub and a brothel.

Shame its not up my way Jackd - I'd have given you a hand! Crops down, time to get hunting wabbits.
    I never make the same mistake twice.

I make it five or six times.

Just to be sure.

I'm out of the country for a few weeks but if you're still looking for someone in a couple of weeks let me know!
    If a wolf can take down a deer from either flank, does that make him bambidextrous?

It is a wonder no one is jumping at the chance . The cheapest hunting can be some of the best. Rabbiting, whether or not it is lamping or ferreting, comes close to the top with pigeon shooting and then comes ratting with terriers. If only you were closer.

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    It is a wonder no one is jumping at the chance . The cheapest hunting can be some of the best. Rabbiting, whether or not it is lamping or ferreting, comes close to the top with pigeon shooting and then comes ratting with terriers. If only you were closer.
    I would agree, it's great fun plenty of practice to hone skills, particularly as a lot of what I do is hop yards and orchards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackd View Post
    Or bed and breakfast thrown in .....Lol, generous offer, surprised no takers

That's a decent offer of you. Used to really enjoy lamping with the rimfire.
    Must say I'm suprised that nobody has taken you up on it. I'm a bit far myself!