Swarovski EL Range 10x42 Binoculars - Excellent condition

Virbius

Hello all,
I've got a pair of Swarovski EL Range 10x42 binoculars on the classifieds for sale, bought in around 2012/2013 and in excellent condition. They are not the latest version, but still a fantastic piece of kit, I've dropped the price to £1600. I've had loads of views but no real interest yet.
What are your thoughts on their value?

TBH if I had the money I would be tempted to grab them myself, its just with getting married in two weeks all my money has gone haha! :)

Had a quick look on eBay and that seems to be a pretty good price you're offering, but I suspect its probably more to do with the fact that £1600 is a lot of moolah and people tend to have a bit more of a think (and discussion/begging with their other halves!) before spending that sort of sum.

IIRC the ads been up about a week? It might just take a little longer for them to shift as they are a top end product with the price tag to reflect it (even though you have listed them at a very good price).

I don't think your far off with what your asking , a lot of people do just buy stuff on a whim if it's cheap enough , but to spend that sort of money you have to specifically want a pair

As an offer I would swap a pair Leica 10x42 RF Binos that are boxed and a 3-4 hundred quid on top. As a swap deel if it helped perhaps

Back