New stalker based in Epsom

Cedricp

Hi,

My name is Cedric, 38 years old originally frorm East of France close to Swizterland. 13 years in England. I just joined the DSC2 Course via the British Deer Society.

I am looking for few things:

- Get some experience in the field,
- a witness to help me through the course. I passed my DSC1 last year.

I am yet to kill my first deer although I went on a stalking few times with no success so far. Ultimately I am interested in Bowhunting. I am a member of the British Bowhunting association and plan to Bow hunt in France and Europe.

I live in Stoneleigh (Epsom area) and I can travel to Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and Wiltshire and further. I do not own a land nor a rifle.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Warm regards,

Cedric Previtali

Welcome to the SD
Plenty of people on here will offer to help you achieve your goals some I'd listen to as they have many years experience in watching deer and there habits as well as shooting them,
However there unfortunately is a flip side to the above !!!
Good luck with the level 2
Jimmy
Ps... may I ask why you jumped into doing the level 2 prior to having shot a deer ? Not having a pop but I'm curious.

Thanks all! I shall investigate this site sikamalc.
jimmy: i been advise this by a stalker. I agree it could be a bit premature. But i see this as an extra boost to get things moving! The clock is now ticking for me to become a proficient stalker!

Hi Cedric

Sadly I cant offer you any walk and stalk (well I have 30 acres but you can stalk that in an hour :D) but if you fancy an evening in a high seat just past Gatwic airport on the 18th September give me a shout.

I can loan you a rifel. You would need to be there arround 4pm and we will be there till its dark o clock.

I did DSC2 last year and can talk you through the experiance.

God fobid we get lucky, I can demo a graloch :D

I am not a profesional and theres no charge

Sorry date is fixed as i need to book in advance

ATB

Chasey

Hi Cedric

Sadly I cant offer you any walk and stalk (well I have 30 acres but you can stalk that in an hour :D) but if you fancy an evening in a high seat just past Gatwic airport on the 18th September give me a shout.

I can loan you a rifel. You would need to be there arround 4pm and we will be there till its dark o clock.

I did DSC2 last year and can talk you through the experiance.

God fobid we get lucky, I can demo a graloch :D

I am not a profesional and theres no charge

Sorry date is fixed as i need to book in advance

ATB

Chasey

Well done,very kind offer Chasey..:thumb:

Back