Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaser R8 Stock

Blaser R8 Stock

Has anybody got, or know of, an R8 Stock.
    I have priced them in UK Blaser distributors and the average price is just over 1k.
    I am going to Germany next week and have looked at prices there and they seem to be about the same.
    Ideally a used one would be handy so any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by EMcC; 09-09-2016 at 21:56.

To make it a bit clearer, a bit less, West Country ;-)
    What I want to do is keep my spare .243 barrel on it and when I want to use that calibre, all I have to do is put the bolt and magazine on it and away I go.
    The one I have at the moment is very classy, a Success in wood, really nicely figured and ideal for 'showing off' when in company but a bog standard one would be ideal to use when nobody is about to show off to ;-)

Just been pointed to one on Guntrader and it looks to be just what I want but it is priced only just below the rrp of a new one, so still looking.

Keep a eye on eBay as last week a wooden r8 stock and for end went for around 120 plus postage and like a idiot I missed it -bugger !

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn71 View Post
    Keep a eye on eBay as last week a wooden r8 stock and for end went for around 120 plus postage and like a idiot I missed it -bugger !
    What was it made of ? for that price I reckon it was made of cardboard and if it wasn't I'd buy a dozen at that price ;-)
    I've got my eye on one, but the price is not much different from the rrp and it has been advertised for just over a month now so expected a bit of a price shift.
    I spoke to the seller and he said that he will not accept any less so I am still looking.

Still no response so none going I suppose, or does anybody know different ?

What exactly are you looking for Eddie is it a professional or a Pro success and wood or synthetic
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    What exactly are you looking for Eddie is it a professional or a Pro success and wood or synthetic
    Just a bog standard, non thumb hole stock, 'plastic' or wood.
    I want it to keep my spare .243 barrel on so that when I want to use the .243 all I have to do is put the trigger unit and bolt on and away I can go.

Eddy

I am sure Schaftwerk.de do "ordinairy" wooden stocks try their website or give Alan a ring on +4915118380888, he has them priced from 449 euros, you have seen the quality in mine, however you will still need the inserts which can be bought at the usual Blaser price!!!!
    TonyC

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
    Eddy I am sure Schaftwerk.de do "ordinairy" wooden stocks try their website or give Alan a ring on +4915118380888, he has them priced from 449 euros, you have seen the quality in mine, however you will still need the inserts which can be bought at the usual Blaser price!!!!
    Yes Tony, Very impressed with your stock but to buy the stock from him and the 'metal bits' from Blaser would put me above the full RRP for a replacement stock complete from Blaser.
    If I was just replacing a stock on my rifle I would definitely go to Alan, his work is fantastic and the price he charges is ridiculously cheap.