Thread: birdshooting

birdshooting

Hi everyone.
    I am a south african that just immigrated to the uk and would love to do some shooting over here in uk! I worked as a proffesional hunter back home, but unfortunately i am not allowed to obtain a firearms licence here yet as i am only on 2 year work permit over here.. i live in Rochester kent and would be more than happy to pay to go out on some shooting with guys whether it be foxes, rabbits or whatever!!! Even if only to help and observe!! Just want to experience some uk hunting and what it involves etc. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Willing to travel and do what neccessary! Cheers. Brandon

youre coming up to the ideal time of the year with the game season having just started#

send us a pm i mauy be able to hook you up with somebody for some shooting
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I am a south african that just immigrated to the uk and would love to do some shooting over here in uk! I worked as a proffesional hunter back home, but unfortunately i am not allowed to obtain a firearms licence here yet as i am only on 2 year work permit over here.. i live in Rochester kent and would be more than happy to pay to go out on some shooting with guys whether it be foxes, rabbits or whatever!!! Even if only to help and observe!! Just want to experience some uk hunting and what it involves etc. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Willing to travel and do what neccessary! Cheers. Brandon
    I am down the road from you get in touch I have few dates for coming season.

Welcome to the SD Brandon

Geoff