Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Yard Pannel Beating....

Farm Yard Pannel Beating....

One of the farmers I do work for rang asking it I could have a look at his Mums car!

Turns out his Dad took "Her Car" and it came back with a nasty low down gouge in the sill!

The car sprayer has no pulling gear so as usual I get the call!

It came out very well after the improvised pulling kit, I dug out what I needed including my stud welder for the smaller dents after the pulling. He was having kittens as the quarter panel was flexing like a set of bellows lol.

I wanted him to send his Mum the pictures but he chickened out, it is know at the painters for there bit!!

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

That's the way to do it pull it out with a telle handler

well done

Good job Tim, necessity being the mother of invention and to to save on the loy.

Tut such fuss over a little dent nice get out of jail dozer mty , mine was the Cemetery gates they made a perfect rear end or inner wing puller

I like the way you protect the vehicle with card and masking tape while yanking the hell out of it with a hydraulic ram welded to the sill!!

That was to stop the hot tip /welding splatter lol old school getting done sorted none of them fire blankets and HSE bolx
    bet it comes out a treat with a bit of know how, i never let the owner see what happens after they crash there car ?? they cry as you pull the crap out of it

Quote Originally Posted by 2130martin View Post
    I like the way you protect the vehicle with card and masking tape while yanking the hell out of it with a hydraulic ram welded to the sill!!
    That was to protect the trim from the mist of hydraulic oil when the fitting started leaking...........!

That ram is on its last legs as I used to pull 7.5 ton chassis over back in the day....We went out and bought 6 damaged ford cargos, repaired and sold the lot!!

When work was what you brought, fixed, painted and sold......the office was the cardboard box you took to the accountant!

**** getting on a train to work in the city!! lol

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    That was to protect the trim from the mist of hydraulic oil when the fitting started leaking...........!

That ram is on its last legs as I used to pull 7.5 ton chassis over back in the day....We went out and bought 6 damaged ford cargos, repaired and sold the lot!!

When work was what you brought, fixed, painted and sold......the office was the cardboard box you took to the accountant!

Tim.243
    Really !!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post

Tim.243

We had a real executive type office.....a Rover biscuit tin!!