Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticking me neck out here.

Sticking me neck out here.

Just hope it won't involve a rusty breadknife, all the blether on here about EU this & EU that, Firearms this & Firearms that, All of you have missed the most pressing problem in this country, we are already lost! .... A certain Mr Enoch Powell has already had his prophecy proven, .... Just have a look at the choob vids of Dewsbury in West Yorks, someone said Dewsbury was ancient Welsh for fort ? Eh? Not! ... I fully expect to be consigned to oblivion for this, but at least I have made my feelings known around this subject, it's prolly already too late to draw back from the abyss that is awaiting us. . Could be a closed thread straight off!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The truth does hurt, which is why people avoid it.

Chief Constable David Thompson West Mercia, "Burkhas for police officers"??????, I guess we should all just buy a black flag now?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just opened a bag of popcorn to sit back with and watch where this one go,s and for how long........Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Chief Constable David Thompson West Mercia, "Burkhas for police officers"??????, I guess we should all just buy a black flag now?
    If you want to make your own burka, I think a black bag might be a better start than a black flag.

It might be worth pointing out that the police chief in question had said something along the lines that if an officer wanted to wear a burkha their request would be considered. It was not an indication of automatic agreement to such a request. Perhaps if the officer was engaged on telephone answering duties it may work. For me, I would refuse point blank to speak to any police officer wearing a burkha acting in any official capacity face to, errm... bag. Of course, this would not apply to any such person acting in the role of a Firearms Liaison Officer, who would be, by definition, automatically declared incapable of doing any wrong and entitled to make up any laws they liked at any time for us all to comply with, but not them. Well done them I say. Hail, hail.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Plainly he's a burke!
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

We all now know our " Anoch" was right and as a former "Eli" I knew at the time, but all is not yet lost. There are enough people in this good old land of ours to rectify the problem. I am not racist by any means, but "The Faith" has gone downhill over the years thus allowing too much tolerance by the secular part of society to incomers. Always remember that this is a Christian country and that our Queen is a strong believer and also "Defender of the Faith".
    Saudi Arabia is a Society that only allows one faith and is intolerant of any other. We however are totally the opposite, but it does no good to be too free with privileges for those who land on our shores as we now see with British born kids murdering for ISIS. Things will change dramatically when the "Old" British back is against the wall. Remember FAC's were first brought in so that British citizens could not revolt as Russia did, this may be one of the reasons successive governments would like to see firearms removed totally from the shooting fraternity. Now shoot me down (metaphorically, don't even think of trying any other way) if you are one of the liberals that disagree.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

I feel that our collective back is and has been against a very tall wall for longer than most realise, the small bits & bobs of daily life in the hunters/ target shooters life is just that, small beer, we are about to to go under, if we don't wake up & take notice of that thing that makes you wake up in the middle of the night when you gulp & start breathing again, the gulp in breath for me was that Burka thing!

I'm not certain what will satisfy some people? Are you waiting for packed boatloads of non-english setting sail from our shores, never to be seen again?

For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT