Thread: GRS Berserk stock for Tikka T3

GRS Berserk stock for Tikka T3

This stock is about 2 months old, its been out of the house once and as such is in perfect condition with no marks on the outside at all. There has been a very small amount of material removed from the inside of the barrel channel with a file to allow my heavy varmint barrel to fit. The work is very tidy and you cannot see it with the barrel in place, its about 3 inches either side where the barrel/action joins, I must stress this is on the inside so not visible with a barrel fitted.

Its so not a big deal and hardly worth mentioning but I would prefer to make this clear to any potential buyer so there are no hidden surprises. Sorry I didn't take a picture of this work but honestly its nothing, Ive priced the stock accordingly though.

I would accept 285 posted to UK Mainland and sadly Im not open to offers as its effectively brand new and is a good deal as it stands.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1441.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	74294

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    I wish this was for a 595,

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

bargain for someone,mates just put one on his t3,if they did them lefthanded i would have one myself,this won't be up for sale long.rab

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    I wish this was for a 595,

bob
    If it was for a 595 it would have been recorded fastest "sold" thread, I'd have been all over it like a Scousers shell suit the moment it popped up...

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    If it was for a 595 it would have been recorded fastest "sold" thread, I'd have been all over it like a Scousers shell suit the moment it popped up...

there was one on gun trader, but I am trying to sell my 20 tac to get a nice 22 br,

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

It's a bugger they inlet the Berserk for such a limited range, but then I presume it's a different process, routing versus casting ?

Sorry for thread hijack, some lucky barsteward will snap this up before the week is out.
    Last edited by Malxwal; 12-09-2016 at 21:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    It's a bugger they inlet the Berserk for such a limited range, but then I presume it's a different process, routing versus casting ?

Sorry for thread hijack, some lucky barsteward will snap this up before the week is out.
    Yep, the GRS laminate stocks are all cut using a computer controlled router - that makes having loads of different inlets and right hand/left stocks easy - just a matter of switching routing programmes. However, cutting a single stock is still a relatively slow process and the cost of the raw laminate blocks is significant. That all adds up to a higher price.
    The GRS Berserk stocks are moulded. The moulds are seriously expensive, but once you have them, actually making the stock from it is cheap'n cheerfull
    I imagine that GRS did some market research to find out the most common rifles and then decided how many moulds they could afford.
    If the market is there I'd expect to see them add more rifles to Berserk list

Cheers

Bruce

What's the weight of it please?
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

should be 1400grams if memory is right