Which High Seat?

Tomsk

An oldie but a goodie.

Looking for a quality high seat, lean-too design, good weight capacity, break down or fold to fit a Hilux

Previous Threads suggest PD High Seats or Cabellas

What are your experiences / recommendations especially Cabella's ?

Southampton - if there are any manufacturers / metal workers that can be recommended

TOMSK

Have a Look at A1 Decoy. Their double highest has locking pins for the ladder section and as such can be broken down. Very good build quality and excellent if you want to take a novice/partner with you. I picked a new one up on the e b a y for £160 inc postage. It is 4.8m to the rail which is so much better than the fish m one. There highest will take 225kg!

Best,

J

Last edited:
The best designed and best made high seats I have found are PD highseats. Not only do they have an adjustable shooting rail, but they are also fully galvanised.

I have used Reeves and many other makes and nothing even comes close to being as well thought out or as portable. But Mr Davies will also custom make seats to your own specifications if you so wish. He also produces a fully galvanised highseat at a price point which I have yet to find that anyone can beat.

Simon

Simon

Back