Thread: New member

Hi,

My name's Jack crawford i'm a royal marine from plymouth. I've been shooting since i was old enough to hold a rifle, currently own a rifle and pistol in france and get to do plenty of shooting over there and got to do a bit of long range shooting in wales on a friends land.
    But i've started taking an interest in hunting an in particular deer stalking, so hoping to get a Firearms license over here and maybe find somewhere to shoot closer to home.

Welcome to a bootneck named Jack from an ex jack, there is a forces shooting/ stalking organisation, not sure of the details but "someone who knows" will be along soon, or check through your regiment, lots of places want to help "our boys" get into stalking, you are doing your bit if the shooting community can help you Im sure they will
    if you find yourself up this end of the country, maybe visiting 45 in Arbroath give me a shout and will get you out, you can use one of my guns, ammo supplied
    Cheers
    Ray

welcome jack good group of lads and information on here regards danny

Welcome to the SD Jack

Geoff

Jack, have a look on SharePoint for DDM. Defence deer management. You should find everything you need there.

Paul

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Welcome to a bootneck named Jack from an ex jack, there is a forces shooting/ stalking organisation, not sure of the details but "someone who knows" will be along soon, or check through your regiment, lots of places want to help "our boys" get into stalking, you are doing your bit if the shooting community can help you Im sure they will
    if you find yourself up this end of the country, maybe visiting 45 in Arbroath give me a shout and will get you out, you can use one of my guns, ammo supplied
    Cheers
    Ray
    Thanks for the invite, might be up at 45 at the beginning of next year

Quote Originally Posted by Paul 600 View Post
    Jack, have a look on SharePoint for DDM. Defence deer management. You should find everything you need there.

Paul
    I have been looking into DDM does look worthwhile definitely something i'd want to do, thanks

Hi Jack give me a pm closer to the time if im not offshore will definately get you out
    Ray