Thread: New member

Good afternoon,

I live in England and run a hunting company, for which I deal in all European game. I hunt only where I have been hunting and have experienced it myself.
    Also I have been involved in breeding and supplying live Deer around Europe, and still provide this.

Please feel free to ask any questions and in due time I will set up a trade account and advertise some hunts.

Regards

Welcome to the site. Please PM my colleague JAYB regarding a trade account if you have any issues.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Welcome to the site. Please PM my colleague JAYB regarding a trade account if you have any issues.
    Will do.

No sign of an PM, better get one soon or your post will disappear! You managed to post replies to other threads after the advice from Malcolm and even answer this thread, but could not manage a short PM to sort out your trade membership, you have 24 hours.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    No sign of an PM, better get one soon or your post will disappear! You managed to post replies to other threads after the advice from Malcolm and even answer this thread, but could not manage a short PM to sort out your trade membership, you have 24 hours.

John
    I will send you one now, but I have not even advertised anything so surely if I choose to be a member but not advertise then I don't need to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt-Inter View Post
    I will send you one now, but I have not even advertised anything so surely if I choose to be a member but not advertise then I don't need to pay?
    The fact that you advertised you are a booking agent in your original post said it all.

This site costs money to operate and run, at 10 per month it is not an onerous amount of money to take out trade membership. We have had people before joining and then using the site to trade, which is unfair to all those that support the site with their trade membership, also sending private Pm to perspective clients too is something we are well aware of. I am not judging you in the same light, but if you want to trade then its trade membership. If you want to stay as an ordinary member then we expect you along with all others not to make it known that you are trading and not to approach members.

Please take time to read the site rules, and trade membership regulations on the site.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    The fact that you advertised you are a booking agent in your original post said it all.

This site costs money to operate and run, at 10 per month it is not an onerous amount of money to take out trade membership. We have had people before joining and then using the site to trade, which is unfair to all those that support the site with their trade membership, also sending private Pm to perspective clients too is something we are well aware of. I am not judging you in the same light, but if you want to trade then its trade membership. If you want to stay as an ordinary member then we expect you along with all others not to make it known that you are trading and not to approach members.

Please take time to read the site rules, and trade membership regulations on the site.

Thank you

Ive no objection to that and will sort all today. No offence was meant.

Regards

None taken, or indeed given. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.