Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An update ...

An update ...

Gents ..
    My 29 mile sponsored walk on the 28th of August has generated in the region of 1200 for Elliot`s Touch. We don`t have an exact figure at the moment because there is still some donations to be collected from the sponsor forms and a collection box. I will give you an exact figure once we have it and a big thank you to everyone who donated to my cause.

Some time this week I`ll put a poll up for you to vote on for which Deer photo the winner will receive in the next `Win a free stalk` fund raiser.
    The chosen charity this time around will be one that one of our members has a close affinity to. If you have a child or a member of your family has a child that has a disability, no matter what it is can you put the name of the charity on here please.
    When we have a list of charities I`ll get a neutral member to draw one out of a hat and that chosen charity will receive the proceeds from the next fund raiser.
    Thanks for reading.
    John.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Bloody well done mate! Top effort
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    The chosen charity this time around will be one that one of our members has a close affinity to. If you have a child or a member of your family has a child that has a disability, no matter what it is can you put the name of the charity on here please.
    When we have a list of charities I`ll get a neutral member to draw one out of a hat and that chosen charity will receive the proceeds from the next fund raiser.
    Thanks for reading.
    John.

Hi John

well done sir.

I did not sponsor you John as any monies I save or get for old stuff go to my daughter's charity of LUPUS, so apologies for that.

regards and respect.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Well done & glad to have been able to help.

How did your Scotland trip end up?

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    Well done & glad to have been able to help.

How did your Scotland trip end up?
    It went fine in the end thank you.
    Managed to stop the oil leak and the camper did 1437 miles in the end. The Wynns sealant did the trick and didn`t lose another drop.
    The weather let us down a bit but it was a good, enjoyable 10 day break.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    The weather let us down a bit
    Sounds like a proper Scotland trip then!
    I never make the same mistake twice.

I make it five or six times.

Just to be sure.

Great result on the sponsorship and the Scotland trip.

I would suggest Zoes Place as a worthy charity.

The care and compassion they provide during a families worst possible time is incredible.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Magnificent! nothing else to say really.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Thanks for reading.
    John.

Hi John

well done sir.

I did not sponsor you John as any monies I save or get for old stuff go to my daughter's charity of LUPUS, so apologies for that.

regards and respect.

bob.
    Surely the fact you do so much for a charity, any worthy charity, should perhaps enable you to put your daughters charity forward ? It does in my eyes anyway

Not for me to say though.

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Surely the fact you do so much for a charity, any worthy charity, should perhaps enable you to put your daughters charity forward ? It does in my eyes anyway

Not for me to say though.
    No worries .. Bobs LUPUS charity will be included.