What countries

levigsp

Hi the European grand slam thread got me thinking.
I have been very lucky in my hunting/fishing life[I make my own luck] and I have hunted in some interesting and far flung places.
So my question is, what countries have you hunted in;
A, Europe,
B, the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Hi the European grand slam thread got me thinking.
I have been very lucky in my hunting/fishing life[I make my own luck] and I have hunted in some interesting and far flung places.
So my question is, what countries have you hunted in A, Europe, B, the rest of the world.

UK
Spain
Austria
Latvia
Croatia
Hungary
Bosnia
Serbia
Finland
Greenland
Denmark
Italy
Slovenia
Macedonia
Bulgaria
France
Germany

England.
Scotland.
Poland.
Slovakia.
Czech Rep.
Estonia.
Finland.
South Africa.
Namibia.

norfolk
Suffolk
Hampshire
Berkshire
Northamptonshire
Leicestershire
Oxfordshire
Dumfries
Oban :D
I don't get to leave the farm much !
Norma

No, far from it, but if you have a passion and a will to do it then it's easy...
Exactly, I have always had the passion and made it happen.
I am far from rich, I have always worked hard and chosen to spend my money on hunting and fishing, not beer, cigarettes and children.
It has cost me Jobs and Relationships but its been worth every minute of my time.
I struggle now through Ill heath and age but I still plan hunts in various location both here and abroad.
Although I take client out I love doing it and going elsewhere is like a busman's holiday for me.

To echo - I am FAR from well off, but setting priorities, planning and saving for a target have let me hunt the following

England
Scotland
Canada
USA (36 different states at last count)

if we add fishing/angling I can include quite a few more countries.

After my trip over to the highlands next week I will start saving again. The highlands definitely gets in your blood, but I would like to hit New Zealand before I am too old to tackle the mountains.

Back