Sako superhammerheads

Great bullet, one of my favourites in the .308win. There's no shortage of reloading data for 150 grain bullets in just about every reloading manual and online from the powder manufacturers. N140 or TR140 being my usual powder of choice.

Great bullet, one of my favourites in the .308win. There's no shortage of reloading data for 150 grain bullets in just about every reloading manual and online from the powder manufacturers. N140 or TR140 being my usual powder of choice.
Hi 8x57 I'm probably going this route but wondered had anyone reloaded any and had any data mate cheers tom

Yes as I said its a favourite of mine but I won't share the loads that I use other than to say that they are conservative for the data for a generic jacketed 150 grain bullet.
Tom if you are looking for some magic recipe or a specific load relating just to that bullet then I'm afraid to disappoint you because there's no such thing, you just have to develop the load to your rifle, after all it's a pretty plain old basic soft pointed bullet.
If it's for a .308win then you will get pretty good results with any of the mid range powders such as N140, TR140, Varget etc.

Yes as I said its a favourite of mine but I won't share the loads that I use other than to say that they are conservative for the data for a generic jacketed 150 grain bullet.
Tom if you are looking for some magic recipe or a specific load relating just to that bullet then I'm afraid to disappoint you because there's no such thing, you just have to develop the load to your rifle, after all it's a pretty plain old basic soft pointed bullet.
If it's for a .308win then you will get pretty good results with any of the mid range powders such as N140, TR140, Varget etc.
Not looking for magic recipe just a bit of help what powders people are using was going to start with n140 to try just trying to get a heads up tom

Back