Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: swarovski repairs

swarovski repairs

has anyone had any recent experience of how long swarovski take to do repairs to scopes sent mine to the factory in absam two weeks ago and havnt heard anything back from them yet bit of a pain being without it

Sent one off for a full check-over prior to offering it for sale recently; 2 weeks turnaround.

same as mckenzie, 2 week turnaround

thanks guys might see it back this week then judging by your experience

have you not received anything from them letting you know they have received the scope

Quote Originally Posted by the scudd View Post
    have you not received anything from them letting you know they have received the scope
    had nothing from them I know its there as was sent byregistered post had back proof of delivery

they usually send you a confirmation slip, give them a bell they will sort you out. last time i had a problem with my bins i asked how long it would take to fix as i needed them, the lady said she could send me a replacement pair. great service

Ive heard from others that their service is second to none have emailed them friday but will call monday a bit worrying I havnt heard from them direct

Same as above , my scope went back for repairs 14 days later it was back on the rifle . Last year the el's went back for a badly needed service , again two weeks they were back looking and working like new . Their after sales are legendary ..

Hi, Two/three weeks that was sending down south they then sent it over for repair. Received bill for repair no charge then scope appeared next day fixed and refurbished. Great service.
    Jim