Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hi all,been shooting game for 20years stalking roe an red for 10years,train dogs for deer too,lab fan.DMQ 1&2qualified,awaiting AW status.Been following the forum for a while now,get a lot of info and point of views,hope to learn more,lot o knowledgable guys on here,cheers

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

hi,

welcome in mate,up you way this weekend looking for roe and the elusive stags.
    look forward to hearing about your dogs and how you train them

atb frank

My labs are big strong dogs,better with a bit of weight behind them for the odd wounded deer,when it happens.off drakeshead an dargdaffin stuff,got a pup just now 4 months old off my dog an bitch,I tend to weld them to deer an nothing else(jack of all trades an all that).I know it's a waste but I don't tend to gameshoot anymore.pup just did his firstblood trail,should come along fine if his mum an dad are anything to go by,cheers for reply frank.later,awa oot walk wi them

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    My labs are big strong dogs,better with a bit of weight behind them for the odd wounded deer,when it happens.off drakeshead an dargdaffin stuff,got a pup just now 4 months old off my dog an bitch,I tend to weld them to deer an nothing else(jack of all trades an all that).I know it's a waste but I don't tend to gameshoot anymore.pup just did his firstblood trail,should come along fine if his mum an dad are anything to go by,cheers for reply frank.later,awa oot walk wi them
    i have posted a picture in the best looking dog section for a fox red lab dog. he is from drakeshead stock.

f