Thread: Rabbit Shooting

Rabbit Shooting

Hi,

Im looking to fill up my freezer with tasty bunnies over the next few weeks, if anyone can sort me a couple of nights out around Beds, Bucks area I'd happily pay for the privilege!
    Thanks on advance.

Chris

Which part of Buckinghamshire are you?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Near Milton Keynes but willing to travel further if there's a decent amount of rabbits there?!

Shetland. Just turn up with a rimmy, find and ask a farmer, and shoot hundreds.

When you need more ammo, the islands rfd, Ewan, is in bigton

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Quote Originally Posted by RedRoeSika31 View Post
    Near Milton Keynes but willing to travel further if there's a decent amount of rabbits there?!
    Im probably a bit far to travel for the amount of rabbits we would get. Depending on the weather the bag varies from 6 to 26 and my bit is an hour away.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Would love some rabbitting in Lancashire but apparently no one needs help

Sorry for thread hijacking but at least it keeps it alive. I would like some rabbit shooting, I am up in Yorkshire ad prepared to travel for it. If it's on syndicate land I am more than happy to make a donation if the rabbits are there. Safe shot, BASC trade member insurance.

Ian

Willing to buy some headshot bunnies, will collect within 45 mins of Milton Keynes.