Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheek rises for all rifles

Cheek rises for all rifles

The best design in cheek rises yet

https://www.territoryhunting.com/pro...ments-section/

have a look
    Last edited by shootonsight; 20-09-2016 at 14:19.

Last edited by Jagare; 20-09-2016 at 16:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    Made in Sweden by http://www.kalixteknik.com/swe/index.html Look on the website and they have an agent in the UK.
    cheers for pointing that out mate , considering it cost me a substantial amount to advertise ere on this forum , replys like this don't really push company's to renew there trade subscriptions , have ya seen the uk supplier advertise these ere ??

Quote Originally Posted by shootonsight View Post
    cheers for pointing that out mate , considering it cost me a substantial amount to advertise ere on this forum , replys like this don't really push company's to renew there trade subscriptions , have ya seen the uk supplier advertise these ere ??
    Sorry my bad. Replied without seeing you are a trade member. Humble apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    Sorry my bad. Replied without seeing you are a trade member. Humble apologies
    Well done for the apology, but the OP wasn't exactly clear that he was selling them, so not entirely your fault
    Sako 75 Syn/St 6.5x55mm - Swarovski Z6i 3-18x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    Well done for the apology, but the OP wasn't exactly clear that he was selling them, so not entirely your fault
    got to agree, I have checked all shootonsights adverts and not seen these for sale, so no need what so ever to say sorry, and thank you for posting the link, the small installation video seems easy enough to follow, and looks a nice bit of kit,

regrads

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Just guessing but the link he posted is probably to his website.... Where he's selling them.....? It's certainly registered in Ireland so looks like it may be the case. Either way, don't think there was any malice in jagares post though, so everyone can move on and live happily ever after :-)
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

what lovely hands she has

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    what lovely hands she has
    the application of nail polish was of a low standard,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by shootonsight View Post
    Its cost ya £50 your first advert went up in April did it not??? For the thousands of pounds of gear that you have advertised since the. I personally don't think it's that bad....