Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Arc/quad driving licence

  1. #1

    Arc/quad driving licence

    Dear all,

    can you advise, what kind of certificate do we need, to go in woodlands, ie forestry commission woodland lease


  2. #2
    Your landowner (FC) will be best placed to advise but as a general guide you will most likely be expected to undertaken and passed a course to show that you can competently drive a quad.

    Something that gives you a LANTRA certificate would be best such as the course in this link (Although I am not endorsing this particular training provider).

  3. #3
    The commission also recognise NPTC also.

  4. #4
    As above check with them firstly before committing to something. There own staff undergo nptc training.

  5. #5
    I'd definately double check if lantra is good enough, many companies don't recognise lantra tickets. Know a few folk caught out with saw tickets

    I also think lantra tickets expire after 5 yrs, Nptc ones don't.
    Personally i wouldn't do a lantra course

Similar Threads

  1. Paper driving licence is going
    By private fraser in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-05-2015, 13:12
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:24
  3. Reckless driving and licence revocation
    By Malxwal in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 16-10-2013, 23:03
  4. For Sale driving harness
    By pendle in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-01-2012, 06:31
  5. atv demo & driving day
    By keith@honda in forum Events and Meetings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-01-2012, 22:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts