Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Short memories, some people.

  1. #1

    Short memories, some people.

    Just been looking through some old photo's of Corbyn cosying up to his IRA mates, hope lots of those votes for him came from once only voters.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  2. #2
    Corbyn said that it was now time to put differences aside and unite the party but I suspect that it will be a long time before voters will be able to find any real credibility in Corbyn or his cronies! Corbyn might have a short memory but I suspect that the voters in general elections will remember the bickering and backstabbing for an awful long time!
    I certainly would never want to vote for Corbyn, he can't run his own party so how the hell would he be able to run our country?



  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just been looking through some old photo's of Corbyn cosying up to his IRA mates, hope lots of those votes for him came from once only voters.
    They came from conservative voters that infiltrated the labour voting system. Corbyn is not a credible leader and Labour is not a credible opposition in government, we are going to see one party politics for many years to come.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimfire View Post
    They came from conservative voters that infiltrated the labour voting system. Corbyn is not a credible leader and Labour is not a credible opposition in government, we are going to see one party politics for many years to come.
    It doesn't matter where pics came from, Corbyn is a dangerous Communist fool and I just hope the majority of voters in this country recognise him as so, thereby ensuring his Labour party cannot even attempt to govern this country.
    Blaser K95 Luxus KipplaufbŁchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimfire View Post
    Corbyn is not a credible leader and Labour is not a credible opposition in government, we are going to see one party politics for many years to come.
    Yes, and one party politics leaves us dangerously exposed, we really need a robust opposition very quickly?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just been looking through some old photo's of Corbyn cosying up to his IRA mates, hope lots of those votes for him came from once only voters.
    Scum always mixes with more scum IRA, Hamas,Corbyn etc.Thank God he got in again, the Labour party have done us all a big favour, they will never regain power in my lifetime.

    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    Scum always mixes with more scum IRA, Hamas,Corbyn etc.Thank God he got in again, the Labour party have done us all a big favour, they will never regain power in my lifetime.

    That may very well be true, but it does not bode well for balanced politics in this country. Historically every time Labour have been in Government they have been a complete catastrophe and it has taken years of Conservative government to get things back on track.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimfire View Post
    That may very well be true, but it does not bode well for balanced politics in this country. Historically every time Labour have been in Government they have been a complete catastrophe and it has taken years of Conservative government to get things back on track.
    +1,but at least now it looks as though the Tories can crack on without having to worry too much about the vote for the next election.....Crack on Teresa May !!!

  9. #9
    It matters a gnats rear end be it, red, blue, green or candy apple strips ! They all talk big and then **** on the voters that are fooled by their bolx, none are any good and are only out for what they can screw out of the cashbox ??

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    It matters a gnats rear end be it, red, blue, green or candy apple strips ! They all talk big and then **** on the voters that are fooled by their bolx, none are any good and are only out for what they can screw out of the cashbox ??
    +1 and the same can be said for us up in Scotland with the SNP.

Similar Threads

  1. Arran memories!
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22-01-2015, 21:17
  2. How many people use home loads other people have loaded?
    By gixer1 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 03:27
  3. Memories
    By bogtrotter in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 20:50
  4. For Sale any short people on SD?
    By PKL in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 07:39
  5. a few good memories!
    By yetidude69 in forum Photos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-11-2009, 22:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •