Short memories, some people.

finnbear270

Just been looking through some old photo's of Corbyn cosying up to his IRA mates, hope lots of those votes for him came from once only voters.;)

Corbyn said that it was now time to put differences aside and unite the party but I suspect that it will be a long time before voters will be able to find any real credibility in Corbyn or his cronies! Corbyn might have a short memory but I suspect that the voters in general elections will remember the bickering and backstabbing for an awful long time!
I certainly would never want to vote for Corbyn, he can't run his own party so how the hell would he be able to run our country?

Just been looking through some old photo's of Corbyn cosying up to his IRA mates, hope lots of those votes for him came from once only voters.;)

They came from conservative voters that infiltrated the labour voting system. Corbyn is not a credible leader and Labour is not a credible opposition in government, we are going to see one party politics for many years to come.

They came from conservative voters that infiltrated the labour voting system. Corbyn is not a credible leader and Labour is not a credible opposition in government, we are going to see one party politics for many years to come.

It doesn't matter where pics came from, Corbyn is a dangerous Communist fool and I just hope the majority of voters in this country recognise him as so, thereby ensuring his Labour party cannot even attempt to govern this country.

Corbyn is not a credible leader and Labour is not a credible opposition in government, we are going to see one party politics for many years to come.

Yes, and one party politics leaves us dangerously exposed, we really need a robust opposition very quickly?

Scum always mixes with more scum IRA, Hamas,Corbyn etc.Thank God he got in again, the Labour party have done us all a big favour, they will never regain power in my lifetime.

:british:

Scum always mixes with more scum IRA, Hamas,Corbyn etc.Thank God he got in again, the Labour party have done us all a big favour, they will never regain power in my lifetime.

:british:

That may very well be true, but it does not bode well for balanced politics in this country. Historically every time Labour have been in Government they have been a complete catastrophe and it has taken years of Conservative government to get things back on track.

That may very well be true, but it does not bode well for balanced politics in this country. Historically every time Labour have been in Government they have been a complete catastrophe and it has taken years of Conservative government to get things back on track.

+1,but at least now it looks as though the Tories can crack on without having to worry too much about the vote for the next election.....Crack on Teresa May !!!

It matters a gnats rear end be it, red, blue, green or candy apple strips ! They all talk big and then **** on the voters that are fooled by their bolx, none are any good and are only out for what they can screw out of the cashbox ??

It matters a gnats rear end be it, red, blue, green or candy apple strips ! They all talk big and then **** on the voters that are fooled by their bolx, none are any good and are only out for what they can screw out of the cashbox ??

+1 and the same can be said for us up in Scotland with the SNP.

If course he mixes with scumbags... he's a member of the British parliament a greater collection of scumbags you'd struggle to find anywhere in the world.

If course he mixes with scumbags... he's a member of the British parliament a greater collection of scumbags you'd struggle to find anywhere in the world.

I know we haven't got the best but,you can't compare them with Hamas,The Yemen, Zimbabwe, The Murderous b......s Adams and McGuiness, that is being a little unfair.

Back