Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help! How do I cancel a bid on eBay?

SD Regular

Help! How do I cancel a bid on eBay?

I placed a 10 bid on eBay last night for a "Mickey Mouse Outfit" but it seems if I can't cancel my bid what I've actually ended up buying is not a lovable Disney character's costume but the England 2010 World Cup Football Team and Fabio Capello...
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 28-06-2010 at 22:29.

don't worry mate the FA will probably pay you to take them off their hands

If the FA don't outbid you I'm sure Disney are looking for characters for a remake of Dumbo

I only support two teams, Scotland and ANYBODY playing England

That's the least of your worries!
    The MET office have just issued a severe weather warning!
    Apparently there is a shower of ***** heading this way from South Africa!

They will make history though as some of them will be the first white people to arrive in England and be told to **** Orf back to Africa!
    Last edited by Monkey Spanker; 28-06-2010 at 22:50.

Wink

Has the MET office not issued a severe flood warning for northern England.all of Scotland,apart from alan hansen,pissing themselves laughing,we shouldn't like we never even got there

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

There is no England football team .................................. most of them ain't English.

I lost interest in soccer when they made it a non physical contact sport, that and that I was the right shape for rugby!

When I was a lad my hero's were Jack Charlton, Tommy Smith, Ron "Chopper" Harris and the ultimate, Norman "Bites Yer Legs" Hunter. Those were the days!! I think Lawrence Dallaglio summed the modern game up best when he called it the "Andrex" Premier League, soft and vastly overpriced.

I watched England beat Australia in the last rugby test and Dan Cole went off to have a head wound stitched. He came back on and still played brilliantly, untill the wound opened again. Off he trots and has it re-bandaged and comes back on. Finally they could control the bleeding no longer so he was asked to leave the field, he did not want to go! Can you imagine any modern day soccer player doing the same...................... No neither can I.

I heard John Macenroe talking about the fitness levels of soccer players as opposed to tennis players, tennis players regularly have to be on court for 4 hours at a time(often more), soccer players do 45 minutes, have a 15 minute break, then play another 45 minutes. For which they are paid tens, even hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, and they say they are too tired to perform. Whay you bugger man, someones taking the piss.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    I was told only last night that rugby players are obliged to call the ref. "sir" whenever they speak to him. Quite right too. Compare that with the attitude shown towards the ref. by today's soccer divas.

PS ft - - As the great man said, "I know, 'cos I was there!" I even took the divot from JPR's try and planted it in the lawn back at home. Different game, different people...
    Iwrch, you are a lucky man to have been there, i envy you, and that is not something I often am forced to say I have that game on video tape, and DVD. "What a score"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will never see their like again.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    I placed a 10 bid on eBay last night for a "Mickey Mouse Outfit" but it seems if I can't cancel my bid what I've actually ended up buying is not a lovable Disney character's costume but the England 2010 World Cup Football Team and Fabio Capello...
    I think the seller needs reporting for fraud. He's trying to sell them as a cowboy outfit as well
    God, I hate football. Is there such a word as "soccerpathic"? Or would I have to describe myself as "soccerphobic" in today's touchy feely society?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.