Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 925yrds!!!!!!!!!!! Holy F***

Wink 925yrds!!!!!!!!!!! Holy F***

Best of the West video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4580254066518#

925yrd elk buck.

Might not be hunting as we know it but you can't say its not hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by TTDay View Post
    Best of the West video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4580254066518#

925yrd elk buck.

Might not be hunting as we know it but you can't say its not hunting.
    I can say it is not hunting. It is NOT hunting.

It is treating a live animal as some sort of animate target to pander to some f**k-wits ego.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    Well said, Brian.
    +1

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Its not hunting according to my book; and it certainly isn't stalking.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

There are more and more hunters world wide that don't hold your to views. Are they all egotistical f**k wits? I don't think so

Modern kit, modern ammunition, modern dial up shooting techniques combined with plenty of range time and lots of long range practice have advanced the distances that hunters can reach out and touch their quarry at. Is it traditional UK stalking....no. Is it hunting most definitely! Horses for courses.

If I could would I? With the right kit, the right amount of practice and the right opportunity. Most definitely! And theres nothing f**kwitish or egotistical about it.

There are more and more hunters world wide that don't hold your to views. Are they all egotistical f**k wits? I don't think so
    Believe us, they are.

And theres nothing f**kwitish or egotistical about it.
    Believe us, there is.

/l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Modern kit, modern ammunition, modern dial up shooting techniques combined with plenty of range time and lots of long range practice have advanced the distances that hunters can reach out and touch their quarry at. Is it traditional UK stalking....no. Is it hunting most definitely! Horses for courses.

If I could would I? With the right kit, the right amount of practice and the right opportunity. Most definitely! And theres nothing f**kwitish or egotistical about it.
    think your on the wrong site for your views..

Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    think your on the wrong site for your views..
    +1