Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New HS Pup

New HS Pup

After losing my last Hanoverian Whisky, in September 2015 to illness just before she was 5 years old, I'd been looking for another to take over where she left off. I collected 'Isidor', aged 15 weeks last Thursday in BelgiumClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Isidor .jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	446.8 KB 
ID:	74760. Like Whisky, he also came from Hungary. Rudi once again helped out by keeping him for me until he was old enough to travel. He's coming along well and up to 300m tracks with a 90deg turn in them. Deer Stalking since losing Whisky has been like going out minus a rifle! Hopefully by next summer he'll be helping out on some tracks....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Isidor3.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	567.6 KB 
ID:	74759
    Last edited by jamross65; 27-09-2016 at 09:19.

cracking looking dog good luck with him for the future.

[QUOTE=jamross65;1164132]After losing my last Hanoverian Whisky, in September 2015 to illness just before she was 5 years old, I'd been looking for another to take over where she left off. I collected 'Isidor', aged 15 weeks last Thursday in BelgiumClick image for larger version. 

ID:	74760. Like Whisky, he also came from Hungary. Rudi once again helped out by keeping him for me until he was old enough to travel. He's coming along well and up to 300m tracks with a 90deg turn in them. Deer Stalking since losing Whisky has been like going out minus a rifle! Hopefully by next summer he'll be helping out on some tracks....

ID:	74759[/QUOTE

Nice looking pup, not as nice as a GWP! ��

[QUOTE=Ranger22;1164169]
    Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    After losing my last Hanoverian Whisky, in September 2015 to illness just before she was 5 years old, I'd been looking for another to take over where she left off. I collected 'Isidor', aged 15 weeks last Thursday in BelgiumClick image for larger version. 

ID:	74759[/QUOTE

Nice looking pup, not as nice as a GWP! ��
    LOL, I saw a stunning GWP when over picking him up. So soft as well, yet has passed all his working tests already in Germany, aged 15 months! He will be used for game, deer and boar.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GWP4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	74770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GWP1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	332.1 KB 
ID:	74771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wire.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	521.6 KB 
ID:	74772

Cracking pup Bri, hope Rudi is well, not seen him since Kelso 2 or 3 years back please pass on my regards, a very knowledgeable guy with a nice manner and pleasure to talk to.
    Ps..... that wire is an absolute belter though I think I'd of snook him in the boot lol
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Awesome looking pup. His ears are massive! Good luck with him, I'm sure he'll be a winner.
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Looks to be a cracker Brian
    bet you can't wait to start work with him
    looking forward to seeing his progress.

Tony

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

Nice hound. That German Wire is a spitting image of my dog. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1067.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	511.0 KB 
ID:	74774

[QUOTE=jamross65;1164177]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post

LOL, I saw a stunning GWP when over picking him up. So soft as well, yet has passed all his working tests already in Germany, aged 15 months! He will be used for game, deer and boar.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GWP4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	74770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GWP1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	332.1 KB 
ID:	74771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wire.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	521.6 KB 
ID:	74772
    Now we're talking dogs. Take it you have contacts over there?

Cracking looking Hanoverian ! good luck for the future,
    Siggy