Thread: Deer'e're but out!

Deer'e're but out!

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.p...40&ClassID=251

Having a quick look on bush wear and cam across this. Personally im going to stick with the traditional method but wondering if anyone has ever used/uses one?

Yep, got one! It's good on large roe and bigger animals but too big for small roe and Muntjac. It does work well and is good if you have a number of animals to do. It inevitably ends up covered in brown stuff which you then have to clean off which is not easy in the field compared to wiping a knife with a anti-bac wipe or similar.
    I've stopped using it now for deer. I did use it on some sheep to good effect as they were pretty grotty at the back end!!
    I can think of a few people I'd like to administer it to and just leave it there for them to extract themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I can think of a few people I'd like to administer it to and just leave it there for them to extract themselves!
    and I can think of a few who'd probably quite enjoy it...

I use one and wouldn't be without it. As MS said it is not easy to clean in the field so I just seal mine in a plastic bag until I get home, job done.